Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Thank you from Kathy Fernandez Rundle, Miami-Dade State Attorney





I am honored to have been re-elected to be your State Attorney for the next four years without opposition. Being entrusted with helping ensure justice for all of the people of Miami-Dade County is often perceived as a daunting responsibility. It can be.

I, my lawyers and our support staff recognize that in obtaining justice for the victims of crime in Miami-Dade County, we are striving not only for justice in the courtroom but also for everyday justice on our streets. By developing smart law enforcement partnerships and helping create innovative programs, all crimes, including violent crimes, have substantially decreased during my tenure as State Attorney.

As one of the most diverse and largest metropolitan communities in the United States, I know that this community will always face new challenges. I believe that I and my dedicated prosecutors have proven able to have the vision and foresight to directly meet these challenges. I truly appreciate having an additional opportunity to serve and will continue to pursue and implement the solutions to the problems that tomorrow may bring.

                                                                     Sincerely,
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment